Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Time to say goodbye

The happiest seven weeks of the year are coming to an end, during which I chose to be the laziest writer and the keenest lazybum around. Which has been all good, except for the fact that my brain is now quarterly frozen and not particularly ideal for learning data storage, which shall begin processing in nine days. As always, I finally decided to write on the eve of my travel (leaving for KL tomorrow), when I should really be packing up every little junk littering the floor of my room. Panicking can be addictive.

There are so many things planned yet undone, but I can't say that I haven't enjoyed my holiday- immensely. Still, I wish I could be more organised. And frugal. And finish my travelogue. =p

It's a very mixed feeling I'm having- sadness, with a tinge of excitement (of going into my third year of studies) and dithers (switching from honeymoon semester to a hellish one isn't going to be a cinch). But mostly sadness. And a little surprisingly, the bad vibes this time are worse than last year- time really does fly, and getting faster.

A few days ago, after passing through my former school, this familiar feeling surged all over.

Goodbye, au revoir!

4 comments:

dith said...

Fi,

It was also a fabulous 7 wks for us. May Allah swt ease you and K Sarah in the coming 10 mths full with blessed days. Take care.

p.s. thanks for the card. The cat looks a bit like Mayo. And this benefactor desnt mind getting anything that cat brings in his mouth as long as its alive, hehe

pycnogenol said...

And I didn't even get to speak to you, let alone meet in person. Why don't you head over to my blog to read why.

Have a safe journey and a fruitful and successful academic year. Salams to Kak Sarah.

Jamil said...

Wahey, 3rd year already? I'm nearing halfway through mine. That leaves just another three and a half years more to go. It's as if my journey has just begun *groan*

Anyway, happy...whatever it is you'll be doing in third year. I presume going to wards will be one of them?

Anonymous said...

we miss both of you.