Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Psychopaths, come to me.

Got this from Neemo. Why am I not surprised...? After very honest answers too. Tsk2.


The medical specialty for you is.... Psychiatry

Psychiatry is the best of all specialties. As a psychiatrist, people may claim that you went into the field because you yourself are crazy. But only you know the truth, which is that you are crazy. Enjoy the ride.

To find out what specialty best fits your unique personality, go to:

What Medical Specialty Is For You?

9 comments:

flutterby said...

uber cool!

Hafiz said...

that is a cool quiz :)

flutterby said...

btw ikelah, this is neemo ;)

ifos said...

flutterby- I love yours- like, playing tricks on the surgeons?? way funny! haha.

hafiz- welcome to my blog ;)

Jamil said...

I got an opthamologist! How can I be an opthamologist when I have poor eyesight myself?

I'm going to try and aim for a surgeon ~

Arifah said...

I'm an internist. What's an internist btw? Hehhe. =D

Anonymous said...

kan memang hobi psiko orang, memang kena pun.boleh belajar macam macam jenis psikoterapi...

turkey pun tak siap-siap... buat yang lain dulu... memang kena psiko.

pycnogenol said...

Cuckoo....cuckoo...cuckoo....

P/S: Initially, I thought of leaving just the above as my comment. On second thought, I dont want the psychiatrist to start psycho-analysing me....or, have you started reading us all 'in-between-the-lines'?? ;)

I took the test too and had left some comments at Zyryx'...he..he..

Panglima said...

You have your eye on Opthalmology.

Ophthalmology is the best of all specialties. As an ophthalmologist, you will be unable to spell the name of the field you went into. You will loudly assert the difference between your field and optometry, but eventually, you will be making too much money to care.

Hahaha... :D