Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It doesn't take much to make one happy

I have many reasons to be happy today, despite the fact that it's not snowing (yesterday it was!) and my 2-week MC for Physical Training has come to an end. No, nothing life-changing happened, just those seemingly boring little things that welled up to make one's day a little bit brighter =) I slept again in Physiology lecture (tried not to, really did) which left deep sketches of abstract art on my numb right arm, but I also had a most wonderful dream. Then we played badminton with a dinged shuttlecock that flew an extra mile from our targets, but jeez I haven't sweated so much in a while my endorphins went racing from having creamed our overconfident guy classmates. Ok, actually it was the other way round. Whatever. Afterwards I had to take the funless ride back to hostel alone (it has been a while too), but then I noticed the very blue sky was completely cloudless, everywhere I turned, which somehow made me happy.

When I got back, a certain kind graduating senior cum neighbour offered to cook for me (though I kind of strongly hinted) and I requested for ayam masak merah. Who would expect that a little while later, a very good friend four floors below would come up with a bowl of ayam masak merah. I feel so blessed. Hehe.

Finally, I got to chat with an old, old friend whom I haven't talked to in a while, my brother and father. Thank you all for making my day. *big hug*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

schmuck. u made me wanna eat ayam masak merah. and i have no graduating senior now. sob sob.

dith said...

One day you'll wake up and find the lecturer standing next to you and rapping the table and all eyes are on you or even worst, you wake up and the hall is empty and the lights are out!

Anonymous said...

ifos, newsflash!!!

i have placed a pre-order for The Deathly Hallow for you. ;)

Anonymous said...

lewat tidur. belajar kuat, mengaji, tahajjud.