Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One down, two more to go! I’m about to be thrown into the super-zigzag world of Philosophy (my next paper), so I better write something sane here now as proof of my existence. Hehe. (ayat pun dah mengarut dah).

When I started to write in my own blog in April 2004, I didn’t really expect it to last until now. There were the issues of venturing into my personal thoughts, meeting new people, honing my rusty writing skills, fueling creative drive- all of which made me think for quite a long time before starting to blog, almost as long as the time spent to pick up the colour for my very first template ;p Sometimes I may look carefree, but I’m actually at a constant alarm of what people may think of me. So when a few people left comments in my first few entries, I was on cloud nine for a good while. These people encouraged me to keep writing, and so I did.

Some of them seem to have not written in their respective blogs for a while, so to afie, ayumi, crimsonskye, wiTcHh4Z3L, F3154L, inositol- I’m giving you guys my vote of confidence to update your blog! =D And to pycnogenol and hiyoshi too- thank you for the support all this while, if none of you guys read my blog and left positive comments, I would not have been stuck with this blogging business and cause my mum, dad, uncles and aunts to become curious and eventually jump on the bandwagon as well :) Thank you.


Pose berasa manja. 31st December 2005.


Merpati dua sejoli (?) 27th April 2006.


Merajuk dah kawan tu... 27th April 2006.

8 comments:

Azra Ain said...

sofi, kucing tu sangatlah comel. adui tergoda dengan pose manja.

dith said...

Pi, kawan tu merajuk sbb yg sekor lagi tu tak pandai ngayat

Anonymous said...

this a simple msg.

1. i only have old photos and just stare at them.

2. i could only take pictures from 2005-2006.

3. if there is no improvement and still i cannot take pictures, i'll merajuk.

conclusion: i need a camera!

Jamil said...

Ooh!! Is this what the English call a 'dedication'? Thanks for the mention :)

Anonymous said...

Can't gush enough about the cat. :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :p I'm still trying to rekindle my blogging flame lol.

Anonymous said...

heyya. whaddup? exam abis bile? engerlanding bile?

Anonymous said...

Ho, great to see you back online and blogging.

My novel already printed and I'll give the complimentary copy to Azleen first since she's in Malaysia right now. For you, wait till you get back in Malaysia. I want to give it personally. Heh.

Arifah said...

It is with profound hope that I find you in good health! ;)