Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Life takes a weird twist

Which is weirder, the fact that:-

1) I found 6 unmatched pairs of socks in my closet after a long overdue spring cleaning (whoever the monster that eat socks for supper, you don't expect me to wear a purple striped one on my right foot and printed Buzz Lightyear on my left, do you?);

2) I'm so in love with my 'Icing Sugar' bath cream (one of my birthday gifts!) I do 2 or 3 rounds of showering every bathroom session;

3) I've got a map of Madagascar on the back of my hip from 'throwing' myself on the floor, which will soon develop into a detailed map of Russia, I'm positive ('cos I've been constantly throwing myself for the past 3 nights, see). The coolest part is, I don't feel any pain whatsoever;

4) I'm (almost) turning my roommate's newfound hobby of making paper stars into mine as well;

or that

5) I currently have 11 mugs in my possession. Haha.

My life's gotten funnier lately. What next...

Today is my brother Muhammad's 20th birthday. We had a long history of love-hate relationship that transcended normal siblinghood boundaries, but he's been quite the good boy recently that I decided not to venture into those juvenile realms. Hehe. May Allah grant you with everything you wished for, the best that you could ever hope. And good luck for the finals =)

30th April- my uncle, Boogey's birthday. Happy birthday!! =D

8 comments:

Jamil said...

Indeed, what next?

I must be really slow tonight. Care to explain what you meant by 'throwing' yourself on the floor?

I know that one can throw himself into the arms of another, or into the path of an oncoming bus, but to throw yourself on the floor I don't quite understand. Care to enlighten me?

By the way, Icing Sugar bath cream sounds awfully tantalising.

Anonymous said...

Hey, if Dobby can wear mismatched socks, why can't me? =D

(Okay, 'cause Dobby's totally loony and we're not ... I guess?)

Paper stars, wheee! *resists temptation of starting a new hobby* *reminds self of exams and homework and revisions and exams and studying and exams*

Aneesah said...

I think I meant, we not me. :)

Anonymous said...

mismatched socks? reminds me of punky brewster. im pretty sure you wouldnt know who she is, as she's way before your time.

anyway, dobby is the one that eventually kills voldemort. remember in TGOF, "no one hurts harry potter!" when he thwarted malfroy. voldemort kills harry and dobby exacted revenge.

of course, you can expect dobby to blame himself and beat his head against harry's tombstone over and over and over and over and over.... again.

:)

pycnogenol said...

???????????

Indeed, what next??

Honestly, I'd do ANYTHING (within permissable limits, of course) in a foreign land.

So, mismatched socks? Just do it Sofi...go set the trend!!! ;)

ifos said...

Hiyoshi- I'll only say, it's related to wushu ;)

Aneesah- Haha. I do get as loony as Dobby at times, especially the head-banging part (unintentionally though!) =D

P5- Please, no more of your sadistics predictions... hehe.

Pycnogenol- Trust you to suggest turning klutziness n forgetfulness into a trend. Haha. ;)

Jamil said...

iFos

Now I get it. Or at least, I hope it's what I think it is.

I never imagined that throwing techniques were taught in wushu. I thought they were only found in judo?

ifos said...

Hiyoshi- er, it's not what you think it is. Hehe. If it's a throwing technique, I wouldn't be throwing myself, would I? Haha. It's a jumping technique, but due to repeated failure, I end up throwing myself most of the time. Heh. But now I've kind of mastered it. ;p