Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Holiday Sweet Holiday

The holiday has arrived at long last (1 week- to celebrate the New Year, and Christmas on Jan 7th for Orthodox Christians)... My, I could definitely rejoice in all the magnificence if not for the nagging little fact that I'm having my exams in 18 days' time. The cold weather does not help my case, which makes for nice snuggling-under-the-covers sessions. Sofi wake up already!!! There. Haha. Laziness knows no ends. Though my spirits raised a little upon hearing my sister's splendid 9As for her PMR. Nice one, kiddo. Now I can't rest on my laurels, can I- time to stretch some muscles.

Selamat Hari Raya Eidul Adha to dear Muslims in the world. =)

ps:

Fauzan Al Anshori, from the militant group of Majelis Mujahidin Indonesia, said Bush, too, should stand trial.

"Given the crime blamed on Saddam, it is unfair if George Bush is not also put on an international tribunal," he said. "Saddam was executed for killings 148 people, Shiite Muslims, while Bush is responsible for the killing of about 600,000 Iraqis since the March 2003 invasion."


I couldn't agree more.


Feeding birds


A walk in the park


A lamb for sacrifice being brought down from the truck


Eid prayer; from left- Kak Naim, my sister Sarah, me.


Kak Haneem, Baya, Fahida, Kak Rita, me.

1 comment:

dith said...

Fi study hard. We're counting on you to get straight piyats too!