Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Snow, where art thou?

It has been quite a while since I talked about the weather. Winter’s late this year- the temperature’s been constantly above zero for the past few weeks and the snow’s playing a mischievous game of hide-and-seek with us. Menjelma, already! Some of my friends would get the kick out of spanking me every time I pray aloud for a white Volgograd the morning after. But hey, what is winter without snow? So the roadside gets a little slippery. You can’t have it all in one package, can you? I say let’s polish our sense of adventure a bit here, heheh.

The past few days were fine, a little dull even. If you discounted the part where I was stalked by an extremely friendly dog who walked alongside me and stopped when I stopped and scurried away only when I reached for my handphone (who on earth was I planning to call for rescue? 911??) and- no thanks to clumsy me- violently hurled it across the ground, or the part where I freaked over an unfinished due medical care report for credit only to find the teacher barely glancing at its cover the next day (a friend didn’t even pass it up and he never asked), or the part where I told my PT (Physical Training) teacher that I have been skiving his classes because I train for volleyball (and now I really have to take up volleyball as he said he might check on us), or the part where I was indirectly accused of shoplifting two cans of Fruiting apple and aloe vera juice at Ramstor (long story, but the security lady was extremely rude and if I was in Malaysia I definitely would have demanded to see the manager), that is. And now I’ve started to binge again. H-E-L-P.

ps: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Can't wait!

4 comments:

tenkostar said...

haha...doesn't seem like too dull few days by me..:-)

"..told my PT (Physical Training) teacher that I have been skiving his classes because I train for volleyball.."

that was brilliant! but thank god u didnt say marathon or something..ngahaha. training for that (perhaps in the snow if ur prayers r granted) would be an awesome adventure.. :-p

Anonymous said...

betul ke tu tajuk the next harry potter? erm kak sofi tolong alia leh x.. alia ade hantar email kt thescientist02.. cpt bukak!! =)

ayumi said...

Salaam..
Oh wow.. that must've been some experience.. I wouldn't know how to react!

Can't wait for the next HP book either :)

Jalilah said...

You really should tell us about being indirectly accused of shoplifting. Would love to hear your experience and the reason for not seeing the manager.

As for Harry Potter, I might be too far behind in that department. I am reading the goblet of fire at the moment(I know it's too 'lambat' already) but hey, better late than never, right? :-)