Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My oh my brain

My state of mind is a scrambled 5000-piece jigsaw puzzle. These random thoughts keep gyrating in my brain without much congruence to one another, all at once. Some people might say I lack organisation. I don’t disagree. So here are some arbitrary words of wisdom (not!):-

I’m not a bright little sunshine, for I feel happiest when the day’s cloudy.
I’m terrified of the dark though; I prefer to sleep with the lights on.
I really love being able to watch sunrise from the eye of my window; although frankly I think sunset’s prettier.
Cats are the cutest animal on earth.
Walking used to be my favourite pastime and mode of transport, but I wonder why I never walked down the hill and take the bus instead of dashing across the street and flag down mashrutka (my excuse is the fasting month, but I think it’s more to do with my waking up late in the morning).
Having been a debater at school, I reckoned I should be able to put myself across fluently. Interestingly, I have spent the better part of my social life being misunderstood.
I don’t think I’ve gained anything of substance in Philosophy class.
And I’m surprisingly surviving without my handphone- thought I wouldn’t last a week. Human being’s sense of endurance is remarkable. I bet I can live through winter.
Hehe.

Ps: Happy birthday Azleen! You’re nearing adulthood, kid. Beware. ;)


nostalgic nye... hehe.

7 comments:

dith said...

waking up late in the morning eh? tsk tsk tsk..

Happy Birthday Azleen!

pycnogenol said...

We KLites have not seen the sun for weeks now. I'm really looking forward to leaving hazy Kuala Lumpur end of this week.

I prefer to sleep with the lights on too. But Adibah Noor keep reminding us to swith off the lights with her: "Kalau nak berjimat tu, MEMANG BOLEH...." ;)

jellyfungus said...

happy birthday azleen!

fi, i offer you ni. nak ikut tak naik bas? start off at 715am. not too early kan? hehe. you'll love the kelepek-kelepek dish-dush sounds of our boots marching in the snow during winter, plus the scenic view of snow covered tall trees and frozen lopak air! mari!

Anonymous said...

mcm mana concluding hari tu?

organised? ni lawak abad ke 21 ke?
;)

selamat berbuka.

dith said...

ikelah,
she wrote I dont disagee

tenkostar said...

hehe. thanks~!

Jamil said...

Looks like somebody has been really active these past weeks :)

I like your random thoughts. Maybe I should post some of mine one of these days.