Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2006

My blogging debut

My blogging journey began when Azleen invited me as a guest to write in her blog. That was more than two years ago. A few days ago, meanwhile, I suddenly noticed the link to Azleen’s old blog displayed in her current one and decided to have a walk down the memory lane. So here’s my first ever blog entry (Sorry I took it without permission, Azleen.. bleh eh?), for old times’ sake. It has been only two years, but I sense a stark contrast in the way I write, then and now. For one, I was more cheerful then. You can easily note this by the numerous exclamation and question marks (double at a time no less) expressed in the entry. Jeez. Look at what two slight years can do to your brain and soul. *shudder*

02/03/04

The Game Is On..!

Assalamualaikum! For the record, i am NOT the original pH_Yulio. She just plead temporary insanity, so... i'm taking oveerr!!!!!! *BEWARE* boy, this blog needs total revamp!!*kidding, kidding* heyy... this is cool. blog guest huh.. ok first, let me just say that pH is one extraordinary person- she has me as her friend!! that's just the coolest thing ever, is it not??.... Like, would any of your friend be so kind as to write in ur blog when you're too lazy to write?? NO? exactly. the whole point is, pH, i'm your lifesaver. just remember that each time you even think of wanting to remind me about how many times i forgot to let go of the handbrake.

Alright..... what does a blog guest write about?? herself?? or the lucky-but-not-thankful blog owner??... due2 la.... kan? ok... let's see... today we went to school on a request from Pn. Azora to help with the english debate team. But i guess in the end we just hampered their holistic development as excellent debaters. plus we hotwired Pn Azora's laptop and 'accidentally' took it for a little ride around Kuantan Garden courtesy of Faezar's Tiara. or, should i say, her sister's. anyway i guess after three months' leave from school my brain has technically become frozen. As frozen as TKY's(go figure) sense of humour. i guess i'll go and defrost it now. all in all, it's not a bad day today. cheers everyone;p

ps: pH won't be back anytime soon so don't hold your breath


It was cool experience writing for you, Azleen. And now, reading these 'cute' entries reminded me of the fun, hassle-free days of post SPM which I treasured dearly deep in my heart. Sentimental lah pula...

The timbalan pengarah JPA’s currently in town. Yesterday all JPA students were thrown a grand(-ish) dinner at Intourist hotel whilst us non-JPAs bit our fingers in denial. Haha, as if. Still, it’d be nice to have someone treating you to a dinner at a hotel once in a while. Dato’ Adnan, jemput la ziarah Volgograd… ;p


A bug on the wall at home a week before coming back here- it stayed put for one whole day before falling off the next morning, dead.

9 comments:

dith said...

Dato' Adnan lawat Volgograd? Wah, that'll be the day eh?

2 days ago, there was another beautiful bug, Fi. It was fluorescent green!!

Ikelah said...

i started bloging about 2 years ago at xanga, coaxed by my second daughter. it was just a shot stupid entry as did not really know what to write. it stayed idle for 6 months. something happened and i found myself at blogspot and started to write about my family, about our evening walk by the beach with 'the photo of gadis happy sokmo'.

yesterdey berore iftar, i met azizah and had a chat with her. her mother had been admitted for about 2 weeks for diabetic ulcer(pls tell kak sarah). i met her dad 1 week earlier just after iftar as he was waiting for his turn to pray maghrib at the hospital surau. i would have told him if i knew this earlier. i'll just call yayasan pahang maybe they will send ustaz khairul or encik wan or maybe ustaz mat. ;)


as for the bug....grotesque!!!
make a visit to acu's blog and flicker, you will get my point. ;)

dah dapat parcel?? kad raya dah dapat long long tme ago.

momad will be coming home friday ni.

salam tu kak sarah, tell her azizah dah kurus dan dari jauh that day, i hardly recognise her. ;)

pycnogenol said...

I still remember your entries on your trips back to Kuala Lumpur to visit your Grandparents and your stopovers at beautiful Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan. And, to think that now, I have actually met ALL of you in person. ;)

Selamat Hari Raya Sofi, and send our salams to Kak Sarah too.

ifos said...

Mak- Funnynye kalau tetibe die dtg... haha.

Abah- I've seen Acu's pics. mmg cun gle. tgk aa camera n lens ape die pakai.

Parcel x dpt lg.

Pycnogenol- Selamat hari raya to u n family too =)

tenkostar said...

my pleasure :-) yup.....i remembered those great times as well.... and yeah...i (and perhaps ur dad too..hahaha) remembered your affair(s) with the handbrake....LoL

jom a sofi, join me on the 2 blogs?!

Anonymous said...

azlin... selamat menyambut hari raya yang pertama di perantauan. semoga tak kesunyian dengan adanya kawan kawan. send my salams to your parents. take care and good luck.

tenkostar said...

thanks..i will; insyaAllah. hope u'll have a great eid as well >,<

crimsonskye said...

Aha, I remember reading this entry ;P Second you on that 'brain and soul' part.. haha.

Now if only that bug was made from chocolate.

ayumi said...

Salaam..
I think almost every blogger I know somehow "evolved" in the way they wrote and express themselves.. which is a good thing :) I enjoy your writings more and more every day! Looking back at MY entries, I can sometimes sense how naive I was (and I think still is?)

Hassle-free days of post SPM? Haha.. I miss those days too!