Pages

Monday, February 27, 2006

Feline Fever!


I have done the unjust act of not introducing this divine creature earlier to my fellow bloggers and friends. So here goes… introducing Sifi, the most gorgeous cat alive in Russia! =) Me, my sister and a friend share the right over Sifi’s care since 4 months ago. She’s of the breed Angora, with an extremely (and I mean it in the most extreme context) playful nature- you’ll never win with her playing catch =) I don’t see her often these days for she’s living in our friend’s flat (we are not allowed to keep pets in the hostel) but whenever I do- like today- she sure will be asphyxiated from all my squeezing and hugging and kissing! I think she hates me. Hahaha.

Anyway, I love Sundays. It’s the day I was born; it’s the only holiday of the week here. Cheers everyone!

“Say: I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day”- Al An’am:15

11 comments:

dith said...

So who gets the right to bring Sifi back here when reading medicine is over?

Give her another squeeze from me!

p.s. Ayumi's hostel is flooded. She lost her books . And she's supposed to sit for her trials today.Let's pray that everything wil turn out fine for her

dith said...

Are you sure she hasnt Maine Coon's gene as well? She's got that Maine Coon mane under her neck

Anonymous said...

Oooh comel nya kucing tu. Oh yes, the mane under her neck must be her greatest asset.

Guess Sofi will get to keep Sifi, unless there's another co-owner and co-claimer by the name of Fisi?

Azra Ain said...

Alamak, Sofi! So comel la Sifi ni. Sure malam ni tido mengigau kita! ;)

Ikelah said...

1. how r u today? still ada selsema? :)

2. how to differentiate between a turkish angora, angora, maine coon and noweigean forest?

i think she is more of turkish anggora or norweigean forest

3. take care... salam to kak sarah.

Jalilah said...

omg!!! She is soooo cute!!! If only I could hop on a plane and go visit that cat.... Hmmm...

Boogey said...

If I remember correctly Turkish Angora is white. Furs at the legs are thinner. No collar furs. So this is no pure breed. Should be cheaper. Bak bagi ke kome je lar.

Anonymous said...

mak aih. makin comell.....





sifi.


bukan sofi.

:-)




miss ya

Anonymous said...

Salaam..
Awww.. what a cutie.. :)

jellyfungus said...

dengan nada cemburu...

"Sifi mengade!"

Anonymous said...

I know next to nothing about the breeds, but I agree with you on the gorgeous part :) Any cat that makes me want to run my hand through its fur is gorgeous.