Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Abah & Mak

I meant to write an obnoxiously long-winded update on life and its blessings (and shortcomings) but a matter of urgency triggered by a miserly 2-hour sleep yesterday made me cut it short this time (and no promises on the next one either U_U).

The said urgency is, in fact, a belated wish to my parents for their 26th anniversary- may Allah bless both of you forever after... It took me a while, but I do realise now how exceedingly fortunate I have been, and continue to be, having the two of you behind my back. Only Allah can rightfully reward you for all that you've done for me, and I pray we'll all be together again in jannah, inshaallah.

I feel like putting up their wedding picture (hehe) but realise that I don't actually have them. So these are a couple of old family photos for old times' sakes.


My dad, my sister Sarah, my brother Muhammad, and me.
Bukit Bendera, 1989.



My mother and the three of us, and good ol' (or new, at that time ;p) Sentra.
Aboard Penang ferry, 1989.

Selamat Hari Raya & Eid Mubarak everyone. :)

5 comments:

ifos said...

Eh actually, based on the date of my post up there, I'm still not late! hehe...

dith said...

Thnaks Fi!

dith said...

Fi...I have always felt you were so cute back then, hehe

ifos said...

hehe... tak perasan plak comment ni... thanks mak! ;) abah ni mane, tak muncul2 pun... tsk2.

Ikelah said...

thanks... memang dia paling cute