Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy birthday Maman!

This past week has been personified by strings of personal problems and poor focus. I need to get my aura back. Hehe. My comfort words these days are not to sweat the small stuff, and that every cloud has a silver lining. Yeah. Except in Russia.

Today is my youngest brother Luqman's 14th birthday. Happy birthday! It's funny, the more he grew up, the more I thought of him as my baby brother. Or I'm the one who's getting very old... Either way, he is my baby bro. A very big one. Hehehe.

I'm camera-less again this year (yes, it's outrageous), because apparently spare-parts for Olympus were hard to get in Malaysia. I am so going to save money for a fabulous DSLR. Yup. *seraya mengangkat kening*

These sluggish one-liner strings of words are getting ratherish crummy. Yeah? And I'm now depressed after learning that this November Roger Federer is going to engage in an exhibition match with Pete Sampras... in Kuala Lumpur!!! Gggggrrrr... why must they do this to me (Yes, Pa, your Nadal's gonna be there, too!). I shall go search for that silver lining now.

Oh wait. It's almost midnight.

Can I look at the moon instead?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saving money for a dslr?

if you're willing to settle for a used one, get a D50 - minimum. else, if you're getting a new one, go straight for the D80. dont waste any time nor money on the D40/D40x as the feature is too limited.

or you may opt for the eos400. but there's a very distinct advantage in using a nikon - plenty of lenses in the arsenal you can "borrow and use". the nearest loaner to you is also the most convenient. hehehe...

Anonymous said...

yer la, ur uncle wants to buy u a D80 la and his nikon arsenal ranges from short to long range. dont waste this oppotunity.

dah tanye YP, dia kate dah kat account. nanti dia mskkan tak lama lagi. timber kurang so, faham faham je aa... slow sikit. ;)