Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

Exam Schmexam

"It’s just a state of mind."

That’s my roomie’s catchy phrase to nix my never-ending melodramatic pool of thoughts. With final paper three days away, trip to Hong Kong seven days away, and touching foot on home soil eleven days away, can anyone possibly blame my spazzed-out sapience? I really am away with the mixer lately, my head spouting stuff of bubblegum pop songs and blah poetry, whilst leaving tiny room for some medical knowledge in between.

Ah. The exam. Gotta split. Praying for a good outcome this Thursday, in all fairness. Deo volente.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

godspeed, willywonka!

Habibah AR. said...

Assalamualaikum
iFos all the best, chaiyo2!

:D

Anonymous said...

It's Friday already! :D Hope the final went well...

(OMGyou'regoingtoHongKong?! ^__^)

ifos said...

anonymous- you sound familiar... or not. haha.

crimsonskye- waalaikumussalam... thanks! glad you're back ;)

aneesah- alhamdulillah it went well, thanks... n yeah, I'm stopping at Hong Kong for three days before coming back. wanna join? ;p