Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Old Friend

An old friend turned 24 today, someone I have never mentioned in this blog yet is very dear to my heart. We first became friends in standard five- both of us were new students at school. The next year, she became class monitor, I her assistant. And 6 Aktif totally rocked under our leadership. Haha kidding. But I remember that year as one of the best years in my life so we must have been doing things right, haven't we? ;) We went separate ways in secondary school, but managed to keep in touch over the years via numerous letters and cards.

Anis, I still keep your letters, cards, pictures and trinkets, and I'm so happy you still have mine too, even though we haven't quite written to each other anymore. Happy birthday; may Allah keep our friendship strong for always and guide us both to His path.

The monitor and her assistant.

The cards that I sent her.

ps: I hope you don't mind me using your photos from Facebook. ;)

4 comments:

DeeLyn said...

sgt terharu...isk.isk.

glad to hav u as my dearest ol fren,safiyah azmi..

bilela kite dpt jmpe kan?

sy x rajin blogging dh,but nway, here's mine..

http://deelyn86.blogspot.com/

Amir Ridhwan said...

i have changed my blog to http://malaysianspiders.blogspot.com/

hopefully i will survive longer.

iKelah said...

lovely!

ifos said...

anis- i know- let's hold a 6 aktif, or better, assunta class of '98 reunion! monitors kene jadi organisers... hehe.

as you can see, sy pun dah jarang2 blog skrg... mostly becos my laptop now is in a 'hidup segan, mati tak mahu' mode. tsk.

acu- so far so good... relatively kerap diupdate. hehe.


abah- :)