Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006

Bored me

I really really want to go home. No, it’s not simply the food anymore. It’s not even the World Cup.

… Ok, it is the World Cup. But it’s not just the World Cup. I miss my family and friends too. Baaadly.

Things that I miss most about home (in no particular order)

1. My family and friends
2. Malaysian food (an entry has been dedicated to this but I will spare some space for more ;p)
3. Free (well, almost… but free anyway cos my dad foots the bill. Hehe) internet
4. Television
5. Walking at the beach near my house
6. Sending my brother and sister to school (and picking them up)
7. Playing computer games (Nak go against my dad in C&C: General again- even though I lost every time)
8. Playing with our super-duper lovely cats
9. Breakfast outings around town =)
10. ‘Mapley’ outings around town =D
11. Kinokuniya
12. Cycling
13. Fighting with my brother
14. Trapped in the traffic jam whilst behind the wheels
15. Buah-buahan tempatan (Manggis, mangga, langsat… bliss defined! Yum!)
16. Curled up in bed reading a good book
17. Taman Gelora
18. Pasar malam (Yeah, I seldom went before, but now I’m missing it. Argh!)
19. Kenduri-kendara at Aki’s place (Great food! Cute cousins!)
20. My dad’s old car ;)

And I’m tired of poring my head into these textbooks. God please give me strength...

16 comments:

dith said...

No 6 is my most favorite!

Wait, where's no 21: I miss cooking a good spread for my family??

Boogey said...

Kenduri kendara on the 8th July. Kambing from P5.
C&C General nanti boleh chalen dgn kawe sekali.

ifos said...

Mak: I can't miss cooking a good spread for my family cos I never did cook a good spread for my family! ;p

Boogey: tanak challenge- acik kejam...! Hehehe... eh, kenduri ape ni? aqiqah ke? bestnye!!

Ikelah said...

No. 16 tu bahaya... buat gua dan gempa pun tak perasan. i also like no.6 best. aki dah beli tepai... dia kata tadi. ;)
he is gearing up for the kenduri... missing his favourite cucu...u know who....sampai aliah naik boring.

belajar.... jangan wc je....kalau dah letih... mengaji.

Mama Sarah said...

(can a non family member mencelah here too?)

(nak jugak!)

you play C&C with your dad????? I can so imagine my little ones with their dad battling PS2 games in the future. Nooooooo!!!!

p/s ikelah, i read 'pergi mengaji' so many times already in ifos comment box. Did you get that a lot from your elderly?

dith: in eating mode now eh? bila full house nanti tentu seronok makan-makan kan?

Mama Sarah said...

p/s: saya salah faham -->wc. ingatkan ____. rupanya World Cup.

pycnogenol said...

You may be missing dad's old car, but are you sure dad's old car is missing you too?? ;)

For now, I'll just echo ikelah:
"Belajar.... jangan wc je (whether wc is Mama Sarah's or Ikelah's version)....and, kalau dah letih... mengaji.

GOOD LUCK Safiyah!!

Mama Pongkey said...

Heheheh selamatlah mengaji (both your textbooks and mengaji 'mengaji')

Kawe rasa kawe sangat miss availability of cheap ready-to-eat food (read: mapley in no. 10 and pasar malam inno. 18). Nowadays nak makan pun rasa too much time and effort involved.

Ikelah said...

i guess no 20 is a nightmare to that faithful guy. by september the old faithful will be squeaking here and there surrering from arthritis, coughing off and on with contaminated carburetor.

wc=world cup
mengaji as kenakelayan... reading books but we usually refer to reading alquran.
my late mom, my siblings, kenakelayan's siblings and my kids were guided by the same ustaz, ustaz yusof. he stopped teaching after surrering from stroke. ifos is semi hafizah. she represented kuantan district in hafazan when she was in primary and secondary. her taranum is also good. that why we are proud of her. Tanye paul moss.

Mama Sarah said...

multi talented ifoS ni.

bertambah-tambah 'kedengkian' saya kepadanya dan keluarganya. SEmoga anak2 saya diberi kebolehan sedemikian rupa oleh Allah swt.

NExt year, boleh tambah list no.21: masak sushi utk keluarga, ok ;p

Anonymous said...

You can't really be missing the traffic jams...??

Arifah said...

And on top of my list:
1. I miss my super good friend, Sofi!! =)

Good luck for the upcoming paper! All the best. Allah be with you.

Jamil said...

Heh...I've only been back in the hostel for one week, and already I can find a few reasons for going back home T_T

Malasnya......

Anonymous said...

hehe, awk tau x ur dad's old car almost bocome like aki's proton. dah nak hancor dah. I'll make sure it breaks down into pieces before u come back. lol evilly. abah pon kalah ngan momad main cnc, meh lawan momad.

dith said...

Kalau abah baca ni awak semua sure kena lecture: "Muhammad, tak baik cakap macam tu. Kereta tu ada nyawa, ada perasaan. Never say bad things of it!"

*drroza wags her finger at Muhammad who has yet to conquer anything!*

Boogey said...

That bad oredi ah the sentra? I used to follow the proton from behind on the way to beserah. The car was going straight but looks like going right.