Pages

Monday, April 10, 2006

Happy Birthday, Abah!

I would have settled for a corny poem, but I knew better than to permit myself in becoming the subject of laughter by many. So here’s a simple, loving birthday wish to you, Abah, with all the prayers I could muster in the favour of your happiness in this world and the hereafter. You have always been the centre of my world,

the backbone of my successes,

the shoulder I could weep on...

You are my walking encyclopedia,

My partner-in-crime,

My bulletproof vest (haha),

My friend;

The person I aspired to be as a child… and still do;

You are dearest to my heart.

Happy 45th Birthday, Abah!

Ps: This is corny too I guess. Sheesh.
Pps: Sorry I didn’t get to dedicate an entry for your birthday, Mak. I’ll write one for Mother’s Day, insyaallah =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaah...THAT'S so sweeeet. I wish one of my children will pen a couple of sweet lines to me too, come July...*wink*wink*

Happy Birthday, Ikelah !!

Mama Pongkey said...

Happy Happy Birthday IKelah!!!

With this I officially know exactly how many years younger than you I really am! :)

May Allah continue to bless you and yours, ameen...

Ikelah said...

Thanks sofi, you are always very special to me. i miss alot of xyz when you are in russia.

May Allab bless us and give His Guidance.

Anonymous said...

A partner in crime is the most apt description here! :p

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah...Check this out. Let`s guess who`s shooting them bullets.

Anonymous said...

Salaam..
Happy b-day to your dad..
and to you as well! :)

ifos said...

Ayumi- Thank you very much! Am having a great time as we speak ;p

HH said...

I envy the sort that your family is - I can hardly express myself to my parents; it is all about constraints in behaviour and feeling. To say I love you is quite a difficult thing to do.

Anonymous said...

iFos- Aki nengok kire awok ngan ayoh awok tu macam isi ngan kuku le...boleh buat kawan dalam macam2 hal....gamoknya tok pernoh 'terpele'ot' ke? hehe